Monday, January 15, 2007

Table Injury

After taking a moment to talk with my younger brother Sean about helping me get back into my game; he has informed me that the Ping Pong table has taken a hit! One of the wheels on the bottom of the table that are used for moving the table has broken off. As terrible as this may sound, everything is still okay. The table is still in great condition and we can still play!

My dad said that the wheel must have been locked when someone tried to move the table causing it to break. He ordered several new wheels to replace this one and just incase it happens again. The only bummer now is that the wheels are on back order so we should be receiving them sometime in February... I guess that just about concludes my week with not enough Ping Pong.

No comments: