Friday, January 5, 2007

Smash

My back is stiff from a long week of extensive training. It's about time I invest in some shoes that are more comfortable for my hours of non-stop play; I find my toes are getting blistered. Over the past two days or so I've endured roughly six hours of training, primary smash training. My training partner, Chris Kelly, and I have our eyes set on one goal: World domination in the realm of Ping Pong.

This weekend I will be hosting a small tournament in my garage.. the stakes will be very high. My winnings will go towards my tweeked out blade so I can work on the V-grip, an experimental style being developed in China^_^.

1 comment:

Mr. Eure said...

Yes, but can you expect to beat Oleg here?

This is the only kind of ping pong I understand, I'm afraid. I look forward to your blog, anyway.