Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dope Ride

As I anticipate the arrival of a new car, I'll be rolling in my dad's civic while he drives the rental car. Should be getting the car by the beginning of next week.. unless of course someone else buys the car out from under us :(

Anyhow.. today is Wednesday and it has been exactly one week since I have been able to play a game of Ping Pong. I am ashamed of lacking play. Still I must rest my wounds, I think my sternum hurts more and more everyday. This afternoon I plan to relieve myself and attempt to play a game or two with Sean. If I face defeat.. from my younger brother.. it would truly disgrace to the game. I'll probably have a surgical operation to make my right hand my left and my left my right.

I've been meaning to put up some pics of the table and basically me being completely Azn, it will surely spark a laugh inside you all.

1 comment:

the54effect said...

I'm no good at Ping Pong, but I'll challenge you anyway, only instead I offer your brother Ry and John Burra to compete in my steed, as I am here in Queens. I'll buy the winning team a box of ice cream sandwiches, which will be delicious in this wonderful weather.

Glad to hear you're recovering from your accident. Cheers.