Monday, January 8, 2007

Success

Alright, so the ping pong tourney this weekend I would classify as an overall success. The turnout was what I consider decent, there were six of us including myself. I regret to inform you that I did not come out in the number one spot, luckily for me, nothing was on the line.

Give me a week, week and a half tops, and I'll rise from my number two spot and be closer to claiming the world. (Yes Chris Kelly, I am claiming higher rank than you O:~ )

The extensive hours of ping pong are beginning to take control of my body. My ankles are weak from vigorous movement on the court, and I have a stiff neck now on top of the back problems. Yikes!

2 comments:

BattleShout said...

I'll wreck you, mono-boy.

John Nicol said...

Hooray for ping pong, Americas real national sport and pastime