Friday, January 19, 2007

255 Horses

So I officially get the car mid next week, the latest being Wednesday (I hope). It's an Audi A6 if that means anything to anyone. After further consulting of my injuries I have found out that I could be in excrutiating pain for a month or so. I'm planning on going for an MRI to see if I have small fracture(s) in my chest or sternum or ribs or that region of my upper body.

Last night after a very scary ride home from Ridgefield I did a little softcore Ping Pong training with Sean. Thanks guy for not taking me to school!

The pain I endured from all my hits caused practice to end early. Why does swinging my arm hurt my chest? Why?! Luckily I have not lost my touch, I still have an ill back-spinning backhand. My smash still has some power, which overpowers my chest and makes me collapse onto my knees.

Things not to do on the road:

Do not drive if you don't have a license.
Do not drive if you have been drinking all night into the morning.
Do not drive if you are high on who knows what kind of drugs.
Do not drive if you are illegally in this country.
Do not drive if you don't have insurance.
Do not turn the wheel of your car until you are actually making the turn.

End.

No comments: